Wednesday, May 26, 2010


"Busy like a bumble bee!"

Term 2 is ending in another 1 month time! I cant bear to leave term 2! Because term 2 simply rox! And term 3 Class A & B will say good bye to each other. SIGH~ And Class A half of it will say goodbye to another half too! SIGH SIGH SIGH!!!

Ok anyway thats about school. Lets talk about another world of mine (: Which is outside of school. Been spending too much money recently! ): omg omg! Aiming branded stuffs non stop! I'm a shopaholic! Its an illness! omg~ what is this! How to cure myself.. And the clothes inside my cupboard has already overloaded. No more extra spaces to put my stuff. Hais. So troubled with that.

Anyway i intend to throw away all my books my small cupboard for excess space for my clothes. kekeke :p great idea.

-END-

" I MISS JOEL WONG~~~~~!!!"