Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Finally i'm having school holidays! But its only 2 weeks! Damn it T_T By right got 3 weeks, but because my school is not shifting to Toa payoh anymore so minus away 1 week. Sigh~ Disappointed. Very fast these 2 weeks will be gone.

Life isn't good, because boyfriend's book out had become to saturday, as he say that army trying to push their BMT weeks to 18 weeks instead of 19. bullshit~ T_T And he is so so so sick now, dem worried. Hais. Hopefully he will recover soon.

Anyway, last weekend spent my day out with my boy to vivo, bought my new camera, Samsung PL 150. So happy (: So cool the camera, it comes with front LCD ^^ And thanks to my dearest for buying me the adidas shirt, love it god damn much! Valentine series. muacks!


O k, here by i hope my baby boy recover real soon, and looking forward to this coming thursday, because he is booking out! CHEERS! (: